Hong Kong - Director
- +852 3468 5044
Denny Tse is a director in the Hong Kong office of Zolfo Cooper.
Mr. Tse has over ten years experience in corporate recovery, forensic accounting and litigation support, across various industries including property development, media, mining, manufacturing, transportation and retail.
Mr. Tse has worked on assignments across the Asia Pacific region, in particular Hong Kong, China, Australia, Vietnam and Mongolia. Mr. Tse has also worked extensively in Lebanon in the Middle East, as well as foreign jurisdictions including the British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Bermuda.
Mr. Tse is a Certified Public Accountant (Hong Kong) and a Chartered Accountant (Australia). He is also admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia and the High Court of Australia, as well as a Justice of the Peace in Queensland, Australia.
Mr. Tse was previously a director within the corporate finance practice of FTI Consulting in Hong Kong (formerly Ferrier Hodgson) where he was responsible for both formal and informal engagements including liquidations, receiverships, schemes of arrangement and due diligence assignments. His legal background enables him to interpret complex legal issues in the provision of litigation support to clients, in particular in the areas of audit negligence, breaches of director duties and forensic investigations.
Prior to relocating to Hong Kong in 2010, Mr. Tse worked in the business advisory and consulting practice of PKF Chartered Accountants in Australia, where his engagements included transaction advisory, audit and consulting matters.
Mr. Tse is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. He holds a Master of Laws and Juris Doctor from the University of Queensland, as well as a Bachelor of Business from the Queensland University of Technology.
- The liquidation of an international watch manufacturer, distributor and retailer, listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange with subsidiaries and operations in Hong Kong, China, Singapore and South America.
- The receivership of a paper manufacturing factory in Mainland China, listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- The receivership of a privately held telephony company with intellectual property and land in Mainland China.
- The receivership of a Mongolian iron ore mine.
- Investigating the financial affairs of listed and private companies resulting in litigation against their auditors and directors, with realisations for the benefit of creditors.
- Managing an oil drilling and exploration entity in Vietnam.
- The liquidation of a Lebanon based media and television company.
- Restructuring of a property developer listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, with operations in Queensland, Australia.