Hong Kong - Director
- +852 3468 3568
Rose Kehoe has over 15 years’ experience in corporate finance and restructuring advisory including company and creditor advisory, forecast and valuation opinions and litigation support in Hong Kong, Thailand and Australia.
Rose transferred from Australia to Thailand in 1997 with Citibank to perform a planning and analysis role in advance of the Asian Financial Crisis. Whilst there, she accepted a secondment to Bangkok Bank via Ferrier Hodgson where she managed a portfolio of high value non-performing loans. She later undertook further assignments in debt restructuring directly with Ferrier Hodgson in Thailand and in creditor advisory in Hong Kong.
Rose has worked with Standard Chartered Bank, Hong Kong in the Alternative Investment Group and more latterly applied her business acumen as an independent consultant in restructuring and business turnaround.
Her sector experience includes industrial manufacturing (clothing, canning, rubber, petrochemicals and steel works), hospitality, wholesale and retail distribution and media (radio and television production).
She holds a recent Master of International Finance from Deakin University, Australia and earlier qualified as a Certified Practising Accountant with CPA Australia. In 2015, Rose was awarded the Vice Chancellor’s Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement in relation to her master’s degree of which there is only one medal conferred per faculty per year.
Rose is uniquely positioned with skills in both accounting and finance. She has strong quantitative skills and her approach to problem solving is thorough. Rose is known for her ability to identify key issues in complex and time sensitive situations and her persuasiveness in guiding decision making.
- Assessment of the quantum of damages relating to liability claims in a case heard by the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre.
- Restructuring of a Hong Kong based (1) restaurant group and (2) wholesale and retail footwear/fashion distribution business.
- Overall business assessment of a clothing manufacturer in Hong Kong and liaison with institutional lenders to secure interim working capital.
- Participation in the development of a multi-creditor turnaround plan for a Thai steel mill (USD600m).
- Administration of the Thai Bankruptcy Court approved Thai Petrochemical Industry PCL Debt Rehabilitation Plan (USD3.8bn in loans) including coordination of a 100+ creditor debt-for-equity swap.
- Management of a non-performing loan portfolio (>USD500m) for Bangkok Bank including multi-creditor workouts and in line with emergent regulatory guidelines.